Price Chart for Golf Balls
|Golf Ball Model||Golf Ball Price As Tested|
|TITLEIST TOUR SPEED||$39.99|
Pricing for Golf Balls
- Until stocks run out (which won’t be for long), the Titleist Pro V1 Left Dot golf ball may be purchased for $49.99 per dozen on Titleist.com. BUY RIGHT NOW. Mr. Tony serves as the Editor of MyGolfSpy, where his responsibility is to develop original material for the site.
How much are Titleist worth?
The golf brands Titleist and Footjoy were sold for a combined $1.2 billion.
Are old golf balls worth anything?
The first actual golf balls to be mass-produced in huge quantities were “feathery” golf balls, which were made of feathers. Because of the antiquity of the balls and the level of artistry that has gone into them, they are among the most expensive of the collectable golf balls on the market. These balls are considered to as antiques, and they may fetch upwards of $5,000 in auction!
Are Titleist golf balls expensive?
One dozen Titleist Pro V1x golf balls are available for $48. This is not the first time that golfers have referred to these golf balls as pricey. Because the ProV is well-known for being the most expensive golf ball on the market, many individuals will compare the price of their golf ball to that of the ProV. Since their first debut, the ProV1 has seen a significant decrease in price.
Is Titleist do the buy 3 get 1 free?
When you purchase three or more dozen Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls, you will receive one dozen golf balls for free. If you have any problems buying your golf balls online, please contact us by phone or email.
Are Titleist golf balls good?
Because it manufactures some of the greatest golf balls available on the market, Titleist has dominated tour ball counts across the world for decades, and that popularity has been reproduced among club players as well. Given that the golf ball is the sole piece of equipment you use for every shot, it makes sense to locate a ball that is tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
Why are Titleist golf balls so expensive?
The reason they are so costly is that they are 1) the finest quality golf ball available, and 2) Titleist has created a strong brand awareness over many years via their marketing efforts. Other balls in the same class as the Pro V1 may be purchased for the same price or even less than $1. There are numerous alternatives to the Pro V1.
What are rare golf balls?
The 10 craziest golf balls ever used in competition
- Ping golf balls
- Haskell Bramble Pattern golf balls
- Triangle Mesh golf balls
- Square Mesh Burke GolfRite golf balls
- Martins Zodiac golf balls
- Worthington PGA golf balls
- Dunlop 65 golf balls
What is the rarest type of golf ball?
The Gutta Percha golf ball is considered to be one of the most uncommon golf balls in the world. They date back to the mid-nineteenth century and are valued at many thousand dollars.
Which golf balls are valuable?
Golf Balls at the Lowest Price
- The Srixon Distance Golf Ball is a long-distance golf ball. The Callaway Supersoft golf ball is our selection. The Titleist TruFeel golf ball is the best choice for average swing speeds. The TaylorMade Soft Response golf ball, the Callaway Warbird golf ball, the Srixon Soft Feel golf ball, the Vice Tour golf ball, and the Titleist Velocity golf ball are among the best values in golf ball performance.
What is the most expensive golf ball brand?
Dixon Golf, situated in Arizona, presently sells the Dixon Fire, the world’s most expensive golf ball, which retails for a whopping $74.99 per dozen and is the most expensive in the world.
Do expensive golf balls go further?
Can you tell me if the less costly balls move a little farther and straighter off the tee than the more expensive ones? When we tested both types of balls at ordinary golfer swing speeds, the difference was very insignificant: six yards on average, and often less. If you don’t have enough money, stick to the lower-priced balls and utilize the money you save to settle your bets.