The Integra iDrive Hybrid Set (TaylorMade Burner clone) is designed with the technology of an iron and wood formatting together, producing a unique design with exceptional performance.
3-PW Integra iDrive Hybrid Set.
|Material: Stainless Steel||Hosel Diameter:.370|
|Finish: Metallic Black||Ferrule: Required|
What is an Integra iDrive hybrid?
- · The Integra iDrive Hybrid is a utility/ rescue club that features a design that gets the center of gravity lower and farther back. This promotes a high ball flight and maximum forgiveness. This is a great easy-launching hybrid design that can be used from the tee, the fairway or the rough.
Who makes iDrive?
Pro Softnet Corporation was founded in 1995 and is based in Calabasas, California, within Los Angeles County. Pro Softnet Corporation’s initial product was called IBackup, but it acquired the idrive.com domain name from defunct company I-drive around mid-2003.
Are I drive golf clubs any good?
4.0 out of 5 stars Great clubs for the money. I like the clubs a lot. The clubs are perfect length for me. The thicker and textured arthritic grips really help a lot.
Where are Majek clubs made?
With Majek Hybrid being co-engineered by members of the UCLA engineering department, each club is assembled by hand in Riverside, California, which some say gives each one a special feel. A complete set, the Majek Hybrids certainly have you covered.
Is IDrive a good company?
IDrive Review – How Good It Is in 2022? [Tested] IDrive provides a secure way for individuals and businesses to back up, save, and retrieve their data. It offers excellent value for money for multi-computer owners who don’t have huge storage needs.
Where is IDrive based?
IDrive Inc. based in Calabasas, CA. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup and remote access. The company’s core services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and IBackup® helping over 3 million customers.
What is the most forgiving driving iron?
Taylormade, Cleveland and Cobra are top of forgiveness game in the utility and driving iron world. Make sure you have enough swing speed to get the lower lofted clubs airborne and then proceed with the higher lofted versions to ensure forgiveness.
Which is the best driving iron?
Best Driving Irons
- Callaway X Forged UT Utility Iron.
- Titleist U500 Utility Iron.
- TaylorMade SIM DHY Utility Iron.
- Titleist U510 Utility Iron.
- Honma TW-U Utility Iron. Reasons to buy.
- Wilson Staff Model Utility Iron. Reasons to buy.
- Srixon ZX Forged Utility Iron. Reasons to buy.
- Cobra King Utility Iron. Reasons to buy.
What is the easiest utility iron to hit?
Our Picks for Best Driving Irons
- Taylormade Sim DHY – Easiest Driving Iron to Hit.
- Titleist U510 – Best Driving Iron for Better Players.
- Cobra King Utility Iron – Best Technology on a Driving Iron.
Are Majek clubs any good?
These are flat out the best, most forgiving and easiest “irons ” to hit. As long as you set up right, keep your head down, and swing through, the ball goes straight, every time! Most remarkable clubs I’ve ever used. Just as easy to hit the 3 or 4 iron as the 8 or 9.
Is Majek a good golf brand?
The Senior Men’s Majek Complete Hybrid Golf Set are assembled by hand in Riverside, California, which is a nice personal touch. They’re highly popular with users and some say they’re suitable for more than just senior players, which suggests that they’re a good quality set of clubs all around.
Are Majek grips any good?
Top positive review I had all of my clubs re-shafted with graphite senior flex shafts, and ordered these grips. They are very comfortable, and I’m very pleased with them so far.