- Garmin Approach S42. Striking the ideal balance of price and features.
- Garmin Approach S62. A top-end golf watch that does everything.
- SkyCaddie LX5. A premium golf watch with extremely accurate maps.
- Garmin Approach S12. An affordable, but well-featured GPS golf watch.
- Shot Scope V3.
Which is the best golf GPS watch to buy?
The best golf GPS watch to buy
- Garmin Approach S10: The best golf GPS watch for beginners. Price: £130 | Buy now from Amazon.
- Garmin Approach S62: The best golf GPS watch for serious players.
- Shot Scope V3: The best-looking golf GPS watch.
- Bushnell Neo iON 2 GPS Watch: The best golf GPS watch for comfort.
What is the latest Garmin golf watch?
The Garmin Approach S62 watch is the latest in the range and it is packed full of new features. Wind speed mode shows the direction and force of the wind facing your shot. The new virtual caddie feature takes this into account and suggests the most suitable club for you to hit based on previous yardages.
Is a Garmin golf watch worth it?
The Garmin Approach S42 is a fantastic golf watch, with accurate distances and a nice array of features. Definitely worth looking into if you’re in the market for a golf watch. We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Which Garmin approach is best?
The Garmin Approach S62 was the clear winner for the title of best golf watch for the 2021 season. It’s super accurate and has everything you need both on the course, and for post round analysis.
Is the Garmin S62 worth it?
The Garmin Approach S62 is as good as any golf watch out there and although it is not cheap, based on my experience of testing it I’d say it is worth every penny. If you invest in one you will not be disappointed.
What is the difference between Garmin S60 and S62?
The main differences between the Garmin Approach S60 and S62 are that only the S62 has a virtual caddie club recommendation feature, wind gauge and heart rate monitor. The S62 also has a 20 hour battery life while the S60 has a 100% shorter 10 hour battery life.
Which Garmin watch can you use for golf?
The Garmin Approach Series is by far the largest selection of Garmin GPS golf watches while the Fenix 6 Pro Solar is the standout Garmin fitness tracker that features golf.
Which Garmin watches are golf compatible?
NOTE: The following compatible devices must use Garmin Express to sync to the Garmin Golf app: Approach G3, G5, G6, G10, S2, S3, S10, and X10; all other compatible devices can use the Garmin Connect app if they are paired.
What’s the difference between Garmin S40 and S42?
The S42 is the middle of the road option and the only difference between this and the S40 is an extended batter life and improved internal functions but it hardly blows anything out of the water in terms of new features or improved performance.
Does Garmin Forerunner 245 have golf?
In addition to cycling and swimming, it can also track sports like golfing, hiking, and skiing.
How accurate is the Garmin S60 golf watch?
Garmin has a library of 41,000 courses. I found the yardages to be extremely accurate (I compared to my rangefinder and course yardage markings). It clearly shows the front, center and back yardages to the green. The display is very clear and there are no issues seeing it even in a strong sunlight.
Can you use the Garmin S60 for running?
With up to 10 hours of battery life while golfing – or up to 10 days in watch mode – your Approach S60 is sure to keep up with you. In fact, use for more than just golfing with preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming and more.
What is the top rated golf watch?
Best Golf Watches
- Reduced Price. SkyCaddie LX5, GPS Golf Watch
- Garmin Approach S12 Golf Garmin Approach S12.
- Garmin Approach S12, Garmin Approach S42.
- Shot Scope V3 GPS Golf Watch Shot Scope V3.
- Shot Scope G3 GPS Watch – Shot Scope G3 GPS Watch.
- Golf Buddy Aim Golf GPS GolfBuddy Aim W11 GPS Golf Watch.
What is the best smart golf watch?
Best Smartwatches for Golf with GPS in 2022
- Best Overall: Garmin Vivoactive 3.
- Best Premium Watch: Garmin Approach S62.
- Best Runner Up: Garmin Approach S60.
- Best Golf GPS Activity Tracker: Garmin Approach X40.
- Best For Water Resistance: Garmin Approach S4.
- Best Battery Life: Golf Buddy Aim W10.
Do pro golfers wear watches?
Aside from a few notable exceptions, professional golfers don’t usually wear watches during tournaments. Some watches like Bubba Watson’s Richard Milles are explicitly designed for the golf course. The odds of damaging your timepiece by hitting golf balls are quite low.