- Best Budget: Dick’s Sporting Goods. Buy on Dick’s. A popular brick-and-mortar sporting goods store, Dick’s Sporting Goods covers a variety of club brands, types, and complete sets with a “Best Price Guarantee” that states they’ll match costs with other qualifying retailers—so you’re always guaranteed the lowest prices.
What is the cheapest brand of golf clubs?
Best Cheap Golf Clubs
- TaylorMade Men’s RBZ Black Driver – Best affordable driver.
- TaylorMade Men’s AeroBurner Fairway Wood – Best affordable fairway wood.
- Pinemeadow Golf Men’s Excel EGI Hybrid – Best affordable hybrids.
- Cleveland Golf Men’s Launcher HB Iron Set- Best affordable irons.
How can I get free golf equipment?
- Search your local Buy Nothing group.
- Become a golf club tester.
- Use a credit card that offers rewards.
- Utilize a golf club donation program.
- Be weary of offers that sound too good to be true.
Should you buy cheap golf clubs?
Get everything you need for a cheaper price. The materials and construction of cheaper golf clubs are often surprisingly comparable to the higher-end models. Buying a full set of clubs is also much cheaper than purchasing woods and irons separately, as you would with name brands.
What is the best month to buy golf clubs?
Golf Equipment Deals in Late Winter/Early Spring This is the prime time to get last season’s model at its cheapest price, as all the newest models are hitting the shelves as well. In a cold-weather climate, no one is thinking about golfing during this time of year, so you may be able to find some great deals.
Is Top Flite a good brand?
Top Flite is a value brand, similar to Slazenger, it does not have a reputation for quality. A Top Flite set of clubs is around $150-$219.99 but you are better off buying a good quality used set from eBay or Craiglist. But Top Flite Golf balls are good inexpensive balls, perfect for many players.
What is a good starter golf club set?
Best Golf Club Sets For Beginners
- Strata Men’s Golf Package Set. Best Driver.
- TaylorMade RBZ SpeedLite Package Set. Best Premium Choice.
- Inesis 100 Package Set.
- Callaway Golf Warbird 14 Piece Package Set.
- MACGREGOR CG3000 GOLF CLUB SET.
- Wilson Prostaff SGI Package Set.
- Rife RX2 Package Set.
- Cobra Fly XL Speed Package Set.
What is a decent brand of golf clubs?
Best Golf Club Brands of 2022
- Cleveland Golf (Best for Short Game)
- Titleist (Best for Mid To Low Handicaps)
- Callaway (Best for Average Golfer)
- TaylorMade Golf (Best for Speed and Distance)
- Tour Edge (Best Value)
- Mizuno Golf (Best for The Feel Player)
- Odyssey (Best Putting)
- Ping (Best Quality)
How do I get free golf clubs from Callaway?
Dick’s Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and Callaway (Mickelson’s club sponsor) are teaming up for a U.S. Open promotion. Customers that purchase a Callaway driver through Sept. 16 will receive a chance to get the club for free if Mickelson, or any Callaway staff member, wins the second major of 2020.
How do you buy golf clubs before buying?
Here’s how it works:
- Choose what you want to try. There’s a number of different models you can try from a variety of different brands, spanning drivers all the way down to putters and also golf equipment, like rangefinders.
- Try your chosen product.
- Return or keep it.
Do d1 golfers get free clubs?
Put bluntly, male players have a distinct advantage, and according to the current Division I coaches I spoke with, are routinely provided OEM (TaylorMade, PING, Titleist, and Callaway) equipment, free of charge, while members of a collegiate team.
Are 20 year old golf clubs any good?
There is no evidence that golf clubs deteriorate over time. Well maintained clubs will last a lifetime. 10+ year old clubs should be checked for better options but clubs less than 5 years old do not need replacing except for wear and tear issues to which wedges and forged irons are most vulnerable.
Do expensive golf clubs help?
Expensive irons can really help your game and you should always spend time getting fitted for the right set-up before you buy. Again, make sure to have lofts and lies checked before you go out and play too. Don’t expect these new expensive irons to revolutionise your game though, you’ll still need to practice.
Do golf clubs matter for beginners?
It’s important to play with appropriate golf clubs when learning the game. Beginner golf clubs tend to have larger club faces, have a shorter shaft (the long bit between grip and club head) and are designed to make it easier to get the ball in the air. Your golf clubs matters.