Where to Sell Golf Balls Online
- eBay. If you do sell on eBay, though, it is important to make sure to stay safe and make sure that you are not being scammed by the buyer.
- Used Golf Ball Marketplaces. LostGolfBalls.com and Golf Balls Direct are other websites where you can sell, and buy, used golf balls.
How much do used golf balls sell for?
Generally you’ll be paid between 6 and 12 cents per ball selling them wholesale. If you’re good at collecting, that can add up to hundreds of dollars daily. If you’re not a diver, or you don’t find more than a few hundred balls at a time, you might consider retailing the used golf balls yourself.
Where is the best place to sell used golf balls?
Websites. An Internet search will reveal sites that buy used golf balls, but most of them require you to sell a minimum of several thousand balls. These sites include ILoveToGolf.com and OnlyGolfBalls.com. Another site, wbugb.com, has no minimum and bases its pricing on the average market prices for the brand of ball.
How can I sell my old golf balls?
- Go to the local golf course or country club and make a deal with management.
- Find your golf balls with a golf ball retriever.
- Clean off the golf balls you have found.
- Separate your golf balls by category.
- Sell your golf balls in lots of 500 on eBay or another online location.
Are old golf balls worth anything?
The earliest real golf balls that were produced in larger numbers were “feathery” golf balls. Because of the age and the craftsmanship put into these balls they are among the ones that have the highest price tag of collectible golf balls. These balls are referred to as antique, and goes for sums upwards of +$5000!
What golf balls are worth money?
Best Value Golf Balls
- Srixon Distance Golf Ball. Our Pick.
- Callaway Supersoft golf ball. Best For Average Swing Speeds.
- Titleist TruFeel golf ball. Best Value For Performance.
- TaylorMade Soft Response golf ball.
- Callaway Warbird golf ball.
- Srixon Soft Feel golf ball.
- Vice Tour golf ball.
- Titleist Velocity golf ball.
What can you do with a bunch of golf balls?
Ways To Reuse Old Golf Balls
- Christmas Ornaments. Whether it is an elf, a reindeer, or your initials, there are endless possibilities for how to upcycle them into cute ornaments.
- Massage Therapy.
- Insect Garden Art.
- Vase Filler.
- Potted Plant Drainage.
- Table Cloth Weight.
- Tool For Tenderizing Meat.
- Emergency Sink or Bathtub Plug.
Who takes old golf balls?
One of such programs is the First Tee’s Donation program. You can freely donate your used golf balls to them and get a reward in return. Apart from these programs, several companies are involved in the process of refurbishing and refinishing old golf balls. You can choose to donate yours to them.
Are 20 year old golf balls still good?
If unused golf balls are stored at room temperature which is around 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit, they can last for 10 years. Unless you are playing a 100 year old ball, the performance will be maintained.
How many golf balls can you put in a 5 gallon bucket?
The Calculations The volume of a US five-gallon bucket is 18927cm3 divide by 40.68cm3 the volume of a standard golf ball. When you divide your answer will be 465, which means a 5-gallon bucket will contain 465 golf balls.
How much is a box of golf balls?
They come in a range of prices, from as little as $10 or $15 per dozen, on up to $50 per dozen and more. To make sure you purchase a box of balls that is a good fit for your game, it is important that you go to the store with a clear plan in mind.
What is the number one golf ball on tour?
The best golf balls, in order of preference
- TaylorMade Tour Response. A premium ball for average players.
- Titleist Pro V1. The best golf ball for distance, but with short game control.
- Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls.
- Wilson Staff Model R.
- TaylorMade TP5x.
- OnCore Vero X1.
- Titleist AVX.
- Vice Pro Soft.
What are rare golf balls?
10 Rarest Golf Balls Ever Played
- Ping Golf Balls.
- Haskell Bramble Pattern.
- Triangle Mesh Golf Balls.
- Square Mesh Burke GolfRite.
- Martins Zodiac.
- Worthington PGA.
- Dunlop 65.
Are old golf balls still good?
He stated golf balls are now designed with multi-layer surfaces and solid cores, therefore will not go bad or impact performance. Although, golf balls with scuff marks could impact the ball’s performance. I recommend that you use the golf balls on your shelf, and don’t worry, you are still able to play with them.
How can you tell how old a golf ball is?
Monitor the way the balls move. The newer one is likely to have some more bounce to it since it’s never been used before, but your older golf ball shouldn’t be far behind it. If they both bounce at relatively the same height, your older golf ball should be okay.