What to Do With Old Golf Clubs
- Donation. One way to get rid of your old clubs while helping others in the process is to donate them to an organization or business.
- Trade-in. Another option is to try to trade in your clubs on a new set.
- Selling. Of course, you can always sell your clubs individually or as a set.
Are old golf clubs worth anything?
Common vintage golf clubs in today’s market are worth $10-$20. The same club 10-15 years ago would have been worth $40-$50. The demand was much higher back then, especially with foreign buyers.
Can you scrap old golf clubs?
During both the winter and summer months there are a few popular sports that require metal equipment that can be scrapped. Golf Clubs – The irons, are ironically often made from titanium or stainless steel shafts. Only the heads are made from iron. Those poles are usually made from aluminum and can be scrapped.
Are 60 year old golf clubs worth anything?
Golf equipment is no different from furniture, rare wine and Chinese porcelain: old is often better then new—and a lot more valuable. Many clubs produced as recently as the 1950s and ’60s are considered “classics.” Some are worth $1,000 a set, and the right kind of sand wedge can bring $500 or more all by itself.
What do I do with my old golf clubs UK?
What To Do With Old Golf Clubs? Donate, Resell And Reuse!
- Selling your clubs.
- Brick-And-Mortar Stores.
- Online-Stores. GlobalGolf. GolfWrx. 2nd Swing. Sidelineswap.
Who buys old vintage golf clubs?
Here are the best strategies to help you sell golf clubs in 2020 and beyond.
- eBay. Arguably one of the best and oldest ways to sell your golf clubs online is good old eBay.
- 2nd Swing Golf.
- Trade-In Programs.
- Social Media.
- Your Golfing Buddies (or Country Club)
- Pawn Shops.
What are the most valuable golf clubs?
The Top 10 Most Expensive Golf Clubs in the World
- Honma Golf’s Five Star – $5,400.
- Adams Golf Tight Lies Spin Control – $8,500.
- Gemspot OM 5 Deluxe Diamond – $10,000.
- Titleist Scotty Cameron Tiger Woods Stainless Masters Winner – $20,000.
- Palmer Patent Fork Shaft Wood – $49,000.
- Long Nose Scraped Golf Club – $91,000.
Are second hand golf clubs worth it?
Golf clubs of a recent vintage are always an excellent value provided they’re in good condition and fit you reasonably well. If you do a little research and get guidance from a knowledgeable friend or good sales person, used clubs can definitely be the way to go.
What are the most valuable vintage golf clubs?
The Most Expensive Golf Clubs Ever Sold at Auction
- Andrew Dickson Putter -$181,000.
- Simon-Cossar Fruitwood Metal Headed Blade Putter -$165,000.
- Square Toe Lined Iron Golf Club – $151,000.
- Golden Putter First Lady Special Edition – $150,000.
- Long Nosed Scarped Golf Club – $91,000.
What are old golf clubs called?
There were clubs called mashies and niblicks (and mashie-niblicks); cleeks and jiggers; baffies and spoons, among others. Today, we call such clubs ” antique golf clubs ” or “historical golf clubs,” or obsolete or archaic clubs. Perhaps the better name, though, would be “pre-modern clubs.”
Does anyone want old golf clubs?
There are plenty of places to donate your unbroken used equipment. Charitable organizations such as Goodwill, The Salvation Army, Savers, and a host of others accept such equipment and sell them in their stores.
What do you do with used golf bags?
Ideas for Old Golf Bags – Recycling 101
- 1.1) As a vase for your plant.
- 1.2) Create a Golf Theme Room.
- 1.3) To carry your fishing rods.
- 1.4) As a caddy for your gardening tools.
- 1.5) As storage for your pool sticks.
- 1.6) Turn it to a stand or legs of your DIY table.