Best Golf Bags
- Titleist Players 4 Plus StaDry Stand Bag.
- Motocaddy HydroFlex Stand Bag.
- TaylorMade FlexTech Crossover Stand Bag.
- Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Tour Stand Bag.
- Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Speed Stand Bag.
- Callaway Hyperlite Zero Double Strap Stand Bag.
- Ping Hoofer Monsoon Stand Bag.
- PowaKaddy Dri Tech Cart Bag.
What are the top golf bag brands?
The best golf bag brands
- Bag Boy.
- Sun Mountain.
What is the best value golf bag?
The best golf bags in 2021
- TaylorMade FlexTech Crossover: The best stand bag that money can buy.
- Inesis Ultralight: The best-value stand bag.
- PowaKaddy Dri Tech: The best cart bag that money can buy.
- MacGregor MAC 14.0 Cart Bag: The best-value cart bag.
- Wilson Staff Pro: The best tour bag that money can buy.
How do I choose a golf bag?
Additional Key Features to Consider when Choosing the Right Golf Bag
- Quality Stand.
- Easy Carry Strap System.
- Easy Storage – Fits in Any Car Trunk.
- Full Length Club Dividers.
- Separate Putter Access.
- Easy Access to Pockets.
- Easy Grip Zipper Pulls.
What are the coolest golf bags?
The best golf bags, in order of preference
- Callaway HyperDry C Double-Strap stand bag.
- Motocaddy M-Tech Electric Trolley & Bag Combo.
- Mizuno Pro Stand Bag.
- Wilson Staff ECO Stand Bag.
- Powakaddy Premium Cart Bag.
- TaylorMade Deluxe Cart Bag.
- Callaway Org 14 Golf Cart Bag.
- TaylorMade Tour Staff Bag.
Are Burton golf bags good?
5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, classic and classy looking. Ample storage, light, well made. Burton makes great golf bags. Amazon price was an excellent value.
What do pro golfers keep in their bag?
Professional golfers generally carry: a driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 4-PW, gap wedge, sand wedge, lob wedge, and a putter. Depending on the pro, these setups may change slightly, including the use of a driving iron, hybrid, or other longer club in place of one of the woods.
Are Motocaddy golf bags good?
✅ Pros: Waterproof, lightweight, large pockets, easy zippers, diamond top 14 full length dividers, EASILOCK anti-twist base. ⛔ Cons: Only one base fabric color. ⛳ Verdict: Motocaddy makes an outstanding bag that pairs perfectly with their M7 cart or works very well on a regular riding cart.
What is the number one golf ball on tour?
The best golf balls, in order of preference
- TaylorMade Tour Response. A premium ball for average players.
- Titleist Pro V1. The best golf ball for distance, but with short game control.
- Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls.
- Wilson Staff Model R.
- TaylorMade TP5x.
- OnCore Vero X1.
- Titleist AVX.
- Vice Pro Soft.
What golf bag has the most pockets?
Maxfli Honors+ 14-Way Stand Bag The Honors+ has 11 total pockets, giving you ample space to organize your on-course essentials. Store your rangefinder in the magnetic pocket, and keep snacks and drinks fresh in the built-in cooler pocket.
Are Sun Mountain bags good?
Five Sun Mountain golf bags have been awarded 2019 Golf Digest Hot List awards for best golf bags. The 2019 Golf Digest Hot List panelists reviewed 93 golf bags and awarded 34 as the best golf bags in four categories: Carry, Lightweight, Hybrid and Cart.
How much should you pay for a golf bag?
In total, a golf bag can cost anywhere between $30- $600 (£20-£500) depending on the type of golf bag(tour bags, cart bags, stand bags, pencil bags, waterproof bags) and the quality of the material. Every golfer needs to have a good, sturdy golf bag.
What is a 14 way golf bag?
A 4 way golf bag only has four dividers to keep the golf clubs separated. The 14 way will have 14 dividers keeping the golf clubs from rubbing against each other. Dividers sometimes go all the way down the length of the bag, and those are known as full length dividers.
How many dividers do you need in a golf bag?
Of course, almost every cart bag that matters and an increasing number of carry bags feature 14-way dividers (that’s lingo for having a separate slot for every club in your bag, assuming you’re playing by the rules).