Best Golf Irons
- Best Overall: Mizuno MP20 MMC Irons.
- Best Design: Titleist T100.
- Best for Control: TaylorMade P760 Irons.
- Editor’s Choice: Taylormade M4 and Mizuno MP18.
- Pro’s Choice: Callaway Rogue Pro, Titleist 718 AP2, and Callaway Epic Pro.
- Best Value: Cobra F8 Irons.
- Best Irons for Mid-Handicapper: Callaway Steelhead XR.
Which golf brand is best for irons?
Best Golf Irons – Best Golf Iron Sets
- Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons. Best Aesthetics.
- Cobra Radspeed Irons. Best All-Round Value.
- TaylorMade SIM2 Max Irons. Best For Distance.
- Wilson Staff D9 Irons. Most Powerful Irons.
- Callaway Apex Pro Irons. Best For Low Handicappers.
- Ping G425 Irons.
- Titleist T200 Irons.
- TaylorMade P770 Irons.
What brand golf clubs are the best?
Best Golf Club Brands of 2022
- Callaway (Best for Average Golfer)
- TaylorMade Golf (Best for Speed and Distance)
- Tour Edge (Best Value)
- Mizuno Golf (Best for The Feel Player)
- Odyssey (Best Putting)
- Ping (Best Quality)
- Wilson (Best Cheap Golf Club Brand)
- Cobra (Best for Women and Seniors)
What is the number one selling golf irons?
Callaway Golf 2020 Mavrik Iron Set. Callaway Golf 2020 Mavrik Iron Set is one of the best selling irons in the market for several good reasons. Despite being pricey, some golfers have considered extending their budget to get their hands on these irons.
What is the best golf brand in the world?
World’s Best Golf Club Brand 2020
- Adams Golf.
- Cobra Golf.
- Mizuno Golf Europe.
- Odyssey Golf.
- TaylorMade Golf.
What are the easiest golf irons to hit?
Best Irons for Beginners and High Handicappers
- Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Irons.
- TaylorMade Sim 2 Max Irons.
- Callaway Big Bertha B21 Irons.
- Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons.
- Cobra F-MAX Airspeed Combo Irons.
- Callaway Men’s Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set.
- Wilson Golf Profile SGI Men’s Complete Golf Set.
What are the easiest irons to hit?
The Most Forgiving Irons Are:
- Cleveland Launcher HB Irons.
- Ping G700 Irons.
- Cobra F Max Irons.
- TaylorMade M4 Irons.
- Titleist 718 AP1 Irons.
- Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons.
- TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Iron Set.
- Titleist T300 Irons.
Which is better Cobra or Callaway?
Callaway produces better irons for lower handicappers and professionals. Conversely, Cobra stays true to their initial purpose and makes quality irons for the average golfer, but in our opinion, Callaway also makes the better irons for this market too.
What brand golf clubs does Tiger Woods use?
Tiger Woods’ golf clubs: TaylorMade Stealth Plus+ driver.
What pro golfers use TaylorMade irons?
TaylorMade golf gear is pro-level, and it’s used by dozens of pros on the PGA Tour. In addition to Tiger, DJ, and Rory, TaylorMade sponsors names like Jason Day, Jon Rahm, Rickie Fowler, Darren Clarke, Camilo Villegas, and dozens more.
Which irons are better ping or TaylorMade?
Overall, if you are a player who needs a custom fit set of clubs, Ping is probably your better choice. If you are a golfer who is looking for maximum speed and distance off the tee, the TaylorMade will be the way to go. The good news is that you really can’t go wrong with either of these irons in your golf bag.
What irons should a 15 handicap play?
Best Golf Irons for Mid Handicappers Review
- Cleveland Golf 2018 Men’s Launcher CBX Iron Set.
- TaylorMade Golf M5 Iron Set.
- TaylorMade Golf M6 Iron.
- Callaway Golf 2020 Mavrik Max Iron Set.
- TaylorMade M4 Combo (Hybrid/Iron) Set.
- TaylorMade Golf P790 Iron Set.
What is the most played irons on tour?
Irons used by the top 10 golfers in strokes gained approach the green
- Collin Morikawa, 1.502. Collin Morikawa’s TaylorMade irons. (
- Paul Casey, 0.907. Paul Casey’s Mizuno irons. (
- Keegan Bradley, 0.857.
- Russell Henley, 0.857.
- Justin Thomas, 0.853.
- Will Zalatoris, 0.793.
- Jon Rahm, 0.762.
- Corey Conners, 0.742.
What is the number 1 brand in golf?
1. Titleist. The makers of the Pro-V1—the most widely played golf ball on tour—Titleist also have more top-50 golfers on its books than any other manufacturer.
Are TaylorMade clubs good?
Given the quality of player TaylorMade has playing its equipment, it should come as no surprise that the brand makes some of the best golf clubs on the market, from drivers, all the way down to putters. Importantly, as we mentioned above, TaylorMade covers just about every level of player in its current range.