- If you tap on it, it will open an overlay on the screen. Open Golf Clash, you will still have the icon on your screen. You can now successfully use the Notebook Overlay while playing Golf Clash. Pro Tip: Move your Notebook Overlay app near your Golf Clash application.
How do you use the notebook in Golf Clash?
The Notebook Overlay application should look something like this:
- Tap on the “Bag Setup”.
- Once you have set up your bag, go back and tap on “Wind Assist”.
- Now you will have a small green icon floating around the screen.
- Open Golf Clash, you will still have the icon on your screen.
Does Golf Clash notebook still work?
Tentatively, this will affect all app updates on or after April 22nd, 2019. In an effort to close any gaps between playing Golf Clash on Android vs. While this will affect one of the best features of the app, we’ll still work on keeping the Notebook app the best tool out there to help you improve your game.
What devices can you play Golf Clash on?
The Golf Clash app is compatible with Android devices running version 4.4 and above.
How do you play Golf Clash?
how to play golf clash
- Golf Clash is all about quick games of golf against opponents, whether friends, or AI.
- As with regular golf, your objective is to sink the ball in as few shots as possible.
- You start off a game by aiming where you want your shot to go.
- Once you’ve aimed appropriately, press ‘take shot’