- For these watches, golf courses are downloaded, installed, and updated through the Garmin Connect app instead of Garmin Express. Once downloaded in the Garmin Connect app and added to your watch, your watch will display the 5 closest courses based on your watch’s GPS location.
How do I use my Garmin golf watch?
- From the watch face, select START > Golf.
- Go outside, and wait while the device locates satellites.
- Select a course from the list of available courses.
- Select Yes to keep score.
- Select UP or DOWN to scroll through the holes.
- After you complete your activity, select START > End Round > Yes.
How does the Garmin Approach S10 work?
Based on your location, the easy-to-use Approach S10 golf watch automatically chooses the course you’re playing from more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide with free lifetime updates. Then it provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs.
Does Garmin watch have golf app?
Add another level of fun and competition to your game with the free Garmin Golf app. If you don’t have a Garmin golf watch or handheld, you can still download the app and participate in weekly leaderboards and tournaments by entering your score manually.
Does Garmin have a golf app?
Android™ Available for download in the Google Play store.
Does the Garmin S10 have a backlight?
Yes, the Garmin S10 does come with a backlight.
How do I setup my Garmin Approach S10?
You can upload your scorecard to Garmin Connect™ using the Garmin Express application.
- 1 Connect the device to your computer using a USB cable.
- 2 Go to www.garmin.com/express.
- 3 Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you power off Garmin S10?
Press and hold Power until the “Shut down?” message appears. Scroll to Yes. Press OK.
Does Garmin S10 come charged?
A: It comes with it’s own charging cable and I plug the USB end into an electric adapter (not provided) and then into an electric outlet.
Does the Garmin S10 have a touch screen?
The Approach S10 has a 1.3-inch sunlight readable (non-touchscreen) display and comes pre-loaded with course maps for over 41,000 courses around the world.
How long does it take to charge Garmin s10?
Approximate charging times is 3 to 4 hours. Your device should be fully charged after following one of the methods above. Note: The device will not charge when plugged into a USB cable while plugged into a USB port in the vehicle or through the computer.