- 1993 EZGO4-stroke 295cc Engine Carburetor Adjustment Position the golf cart to idle mode and set the low idle air adjustment according to your preference, for the engine to be able to pick up properly. This adjustment can be found on top of the carburetor.
How do I service my EZ Go golf cart?
How Do You Service An EZGO Golf Cart?
- Check the Reverse Warning Device.
- Make Sure That Your Engine is Properly Maintained.
- Battery Upkeep – Keeps Your Cart Running Smoothly.
- Balance the Accelerator and Brakes Properly.
- Check for Other Engine Concerns.
- Pay Attention to Your Axles and Absorbers.
- Repair Your Fuel System.
How can I make my EZ golf cart go faster?
One way to increase the speed of EZ Go golf carts is to incorporate an octane booster when you fill the tank. The cart will have more pick-up, and it could gain as much as 5 mph. A different approach is to take out the throttle linkage governor on the carburetor.
What kind of oil goes in a EZ Go gas golf cart?
Pour 10W-30 grade engine oil into the funnel in small increments, periodically stopping to check the fluid level on the engine’s oil dipstick. The dipstick has two lines and the letter “F” stamped into it.
Where are the grease fittings on EZ Go golf cart?
The front end of your car will have “Zerk” or “Grease Fittings”, that allow you to apply grease via a grease gun into the high wear points on the golf cart.
How much oil does a EZ Go golf cart take?
The oil capacity is 1 1/2 qts.
How can I make my EZ Go TXT 36 volt faster?
6 Ways You Can Make a Golf Cart Faster
- Add More Torque to Your Golf Cart.
- Upgrade Your Golf Cart’s Motor.
- Improve the High-Speed Controller of the Cart.
- Add Better Golf Cart Tires.
- Use a Higher Powered Golf Cart Battery.
- Watch the Weight in Your Golf Cart.
How do you remove the speed limiter on a EZ Go golf cart?
- Detach the cable from the carburetor. The cable is about the width of a straw.
- Follow the disconnected cable up to the governor.
- Disconnect the gas pedal cable from the governor and reroute it to the carburetor.
- Using your wrench, remove the bolt on the gas pedal shaft.
How can I make my EZ Go golf cart 36 volt faster?
How to Make a 36 Volt Golf Cart Faster
- Remove any unnecessary additions, racks or parts on your golf cart.
- Power-wash your cart.
- Check the shaft under the ignition pedal.
- Put larger tires on the cart.
- Replace any old or worn-out parts that are causing the cart to move slower than it should.
How do you service a gas golf cart?
Maintenance Checklist for Gas Golf Carts
- Inspect the engine for any signs of oil leaks.
- Regularly check engine oil levels and change oil at proper intervals.
- Check and adjust valve clearance on motors that allow it.
- Inspect drive, starter, and generator belts for excessive wear.
- Check starter belt tension.
Should I use synthetic oil in my golf cart?
Synthetic oil can be used in a golf cart as long as it is the same viscosity. Some manufacturers recommend non synthetic oil only, so make sure to check with your golf carts manual to determine the correct type of oil to use.
Do golf carts have oil filters?
The oil filter for the Club Car golf cart can be found at major retail hardware stores or at a Club Car golf cart dealership/parts place.
What size engine is in a golf cart?
DETAILS: Gas powered golf carts use regular unleaded gasoline. The average gas powered carts have 10 to 12 horsepower. These engines operate similar to that of a car which means that their maintenance will be similar to that of a car.