- With the ignition off hold the 0.0 button down Keep it held down while turning on the ignition After that, you should letting go off the 0.0 button and then going over to the MIN button and holding it down 2009-2012 VW Golf (MK6) There are several ways to do a service reset on the Golf MK6. It all depends on your vehicle trim level.
How do you reset the service light on a VW Golf?
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF SERVICE MAINTENANCE REMINDER INDICATOR LIGHT RESET
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Press and hold the 0.0 button.
- While the ” RESET OIL CHANGE SERVICE” is displayed.
- Turn Ignition off, when “SERVICE WAS RESET” message disappears.
How do you reset the service light on a 2009 VW Golf?
2009-2012 VW Golf (MK6)
- Turn off the ignition. The first step is to get into your car and turn off the engine.
- Press and hold the 00/SET button and then turn on your car.
- Press the ❏ button.
- Now let’s turn off the ignition and see if that service light has gone.
How do I turn my service light off?
With the key out of the ignition find and press the odometer reset button (hold down) Turn the ignition on (warning lights come on) wait about 10-15 sec until most or the lights are off (still pressing odometer reset button) Turn ignition off (button still pressed) and remove the key. Release reset button.
How do I reset my VW service?
How to Reset Your VW Service Light by Model Year
- Turn your key into the on position.
- Select the Settings menu.
- Select the Service submenu.
- Select Reset option.
- Press OK.
- Press OK again to confirm.