- Always arrange clubs from left to right. Then arrange the irons in the next row. Again, follow the same rules. The longer ones on the left and shorter ones as you move towards right. The smaller clubs including the wedges should be placed in the front portion of the bag. If there is a separate place for putter in your bag, there is not a problem.
How do you arrange a 14 hole golf bag?
How to Organize A 14 Slot Golf Bag. 14 slots, so that means 1 slot/divider for every golf club. The driver, since it’s the longest club in the set and has the largest head, goes right in the top slot. Then your hybrids and then irons followed by wedges and your putter.
Where do you put wood in a golf bag?
How to Organize Your Golf Club Bag
- Organize the clubs by type and number.
- Store your woods and long irons (1 to 3) and ball retriever (if you carry one) in the back compartment, your middle irons (4 to 6) in the left-center section and your short irons (7 to 9) in the right-center section.
Where do the woods go in a golf bag?
Load your woods in the top section or sections of your golf bag. Nearly every golf bag is divided into at least three sections when looking at it from the top. The top section, or sections, should be for your driver, 3-wood and 5-wood.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
How are clubs arranged in a 14 way divider?
You need to place the first 3-4 short irons on the slots. You could also put them on the pockets below and also on the right side of the bag. For instance, you could get the 6, 7, 8, and 9 irons. These ones are perfect for the slots and pockets below on the right of your bag.
How do I organize my cart golf bag?
Arranging Golf Clubs in Your Bag in 7 Easy Steps
- Empty your golf bag.
- Go through your items.
- Clean your golf clubs.
- Start with the longest clubs.
- Add in the irons.
- The shorter clubs.
- Add the accessories.
How many towels should be in a golf bag?
How Many Towels Should Be in a Golf Bag? We recommend that you carry at least one towel in your bag, if not two. One will be enough for the primary purpose: keeping your equipment free of debris. A second is advisable for additional tasks, such as wiping sweat, keeping your grips dry, and cleaning your bag or shoes.
What are the loops on a golf bag for?
Most bags will have a towel ring, loop, or clip that is used to keep a towel. This loop allows you to keep your towel handy to wipe off dirt and debris.
What clubs should I have in my golf bag?
For an average golfer, these are the clubs that would typically be in your golf bag.
- 3 and 5 Wood.
- 4 Hybrid.
- 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 Iron.
- Pitching Wedge.
- Gap Wedge/Approach Wedge.
- Sand Wedge.
- Lob Wedge.
How many golf clubs should you have in your bag?
Club Limits According to the USGA, a golfer is allowed to have 14 clubs in his bag. This may include three woods (driver, 3-wood and 5-wood), eight irons, (3-9 iron and pitching wedge), and putter. These are the standard 12 clubs in many golf bags.