How to Load a Golf Bag
- Load your woods in the top section or sections of your golf bag.
- Put your long and middle irons in the middle section of your golf bag.
- Put your short irons in the bottom section of the bag.
- Place your golf balls and golf tees in a zippered pocket at the bottom of the bag.
How do I organize my golf clubs in my bag?
Arranging Clubs in a Golf Bag
- The first thing that you need to do is identify the type of golf bag you have.
- Keep the longest clubs on the back part of the bag.
- Always arrange clubs from left to right.
- Then arrange the irons in the next row.
- If there is a separate place for putter in your bag, there is not a problem.
How do you organize a 14 slot golf cart bag?
A 14 slot golf bag has a divider for each club you should place each club in each slot, starting with your driver at the top, followed by your hybrids, then your irons, wedges, and putter. 14-slot golf bags are undoubtedly the best and easiest club bags you can use to organize your clubs.
Where do you put wood in a golf bag?
How to Organize Your Golf Club Bag
- Organize the clubs by type and number.
- Store your woods and long irons (1 to 3) and ball retriever (if you carry one) in the back compartment, your middle irons (4 to 6) in the left-center section and your short irons (7 to 9) in the right-center section.
Where do you put tees on a golf bag?
Most golf bags have two pockets for carrying items on the lower back of the bag. In the smaller of the pockets, keep your tees. This pocket is also higher up the bag giving you easier access since theoretically you should be using more tees than golf balls.
What are the loops on a golf bag for?
Most bags will have a towel ring, loop, or clip that is used to keep a towel. This loop allows you to keep your towel handy to wipe off dirt and debris.
How do you fill a 14 way golf bag?
We would suggest arranging these in the front row of your bag, from left to right. Start with the pitching wedge first, then the gap, sand, and finally, the lob. The lob wedge should end up in the front right corner of your 14-slot golf bag.
How many towels should be in a golf bag?
How Many Towels Should Be in a Golf Bag? We recommend that you carry at least one towel in your bag, if not two. One will be enough for the primary purpose: keeping your equipment free of debris. A second is advisable for additional tasks, such as wiping sweat, keeping your grips dry, and cleaning your bag or shoes.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
What should be in a high handicappers bag?
The High Handicapper’s Bag
- 4, 5 and 6 hybrids.
- 7, 8 and 9 irons.
- Pitching wedge.
Why does my golf towel have a hole in the middle?
The hole in the middle helps it hang from a club in your bag so you do not lose it. Great towel especially for the price.