Rules for Pub Golf
- Do your research – pick your nine pubs (preferably golf themed)
- One drink per bar. Once you’re finished mark it off your card.
- Each drink/gulp/swig counts of said drink counts as a “shot”
- The Player with the lowest score after the nine “holes” wins.
How do I get good at pub golf?
Choose a smaller group of pub golfers if needs be – to ensure the game is more fun – and ultimately safer. Know Your Limits – As with any pub crawl, it’s important you know your limits. Drink responsibly and always ensure friends or family members are on hand to take you home if needs be.
How do you play the drinking game of golf?
When one thinks he has the lowest hand, he “knocks”, and the remaining players have one more turn to better their hands. Cards are revealed and the lowest wins. If the player who knocks wins, the remaining players drink sips equaling the difference of their score and the winners.
Do you play golf in pub golf?
Pub golf is a fun social activity which takes the best elements of dressing up and going on a pub crawl and adds in just a hint of golf. In fact, the golfing element only really comes into play in the way that you choose the “holes” you will cover and the par on each of them.
How many rounds are in a pub in golf?
As we have already discussed, a pub golf outing consists of nine or eighteen holes. Each hole is of course a pub.
How should I arrange my golf pub?
Pub Golf Rules
- Your pub golf course will consist of nine or eighteen holes/pubs.
- The holes will need to be visited in an order you have previously put together.
- Choose a drink and par for each hole/pub you will be visiting.
- The par will be the number of drinks/sips/gulps that are required for you to finish the drink.
What do you wear to pub golf?
Polo shirts are generally the shirt of choice for pub golf. And, it is consider sportsman like to wear a shirt that is loud and proud in colour and pattern. Pub golf Short: Pub golf is a long game so comfort is important. A good pair of pub golf shorts will see you through the course.
What is beer golf?
Beer Golf is a game designed to enhance the enjoyment of beer by incorporating golf scoring terms with the amount of beer drank. The objective of the game is to drink a determined amount of beer in the fewest number of “strokes”. Each hole the golfer will “shoot” to the birdie hole.
What does par mean in golf?
For golf purposes, the USGA defined “par” as, “the score that an expert player would be expected to make for a given hole. Par means expert play under ordinary weather conditions, allowing two strokes on the putting green.”
How do you play beer golf?
The rules are similar to those of beer pong, except that instead of placing six cups in a pyramid shape and lobbing ping pong balls at them, you use full pitchers of beer and then attempt to chip golf balls in.
How do I make a pub scorecard in golf?
Pub Golf Scorecard
- Choose your pub crawl name. Pub crawl name.
- Enter the pubs and drinks on your course. Pub name Drink Par. Choose a par.
- Enter the rules of your course. Some examples include. Drinks must be consumed within 15 minutes Add this rule.
- Generate your scorecard. Generate Scorecard PDF.