- Keep a single slot open for the putter. Place the longest clubs in the back slots, moving in descending order to the wedges and putter in the front slots. How do you organize a 7-way bag? Place the driver, 3 wood, and hybrids in the single large rear slot.
How do you organize a 6 slot golf bag?
How to Organize A 6 Way Golf Bag
- Driver / 3 wood at the top.
- Other woods / hybrids in the next two slots.
- Irons in the two compartments in the middle.
- And then wedges and your putter at the bottom.
How do you organize a 8 slot golf bag?
To organize your 8-way golf bag, you will need to pair up similar clubs and place them in the same slots. You’ll want to order them in ascending order of loft, pairing your driver and woods, your hybrids, your irons, wedges, and keep a separate slot for your putter.
Where does the putter go in golf bag?
Place your putter in the front-most section (unless a separate sleeve is provided) and your ball retriever (if you carry one) in the center section.
How many towels should be in a golf bag?
How Many Towels Should Be in a Golf Bag? We recommend that you carry at least one towel in your bag, if not two. One will be enough for the primary purpose: keeping your equipment free of debris. A second is advisable for additional tasks, such as wiping sweat, keeping your grips dry, and cleaning your bag or shoes.
Where do you put umbrellas in golf bag?
If you have a golf umbrella, place it in the section of your bag with the woods and the putter or in the the slot designed for this purpose along the side of the bag.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
How many dividers should a golf bag have?
Bottom line: Five to seven roomy sections for dividing clubs is plenty.
How do you arrange a 4 way golf bag?
In a classic 4-way top bag the ideal split will be: Two woods and a hybrid (or long iron) in the top, three irons middle right, three irons middle left and four short irons in the wide bottom.
How do you organize a 14 way stand bag?
We would suggest arranging these in the front row of your bag, from left to right. Start with the pitching wedge first, then the gap, sand, and finally, the lob. The lob wedge should end up in the front right corner of your 14-slot golf bag.
What is the nicest golf bag?
Best Golf Bags
- Titleist Players 4 Plus StaDry Stand Bag.
- Motocaddy HydroFlex Stand Bag.
- TaylorMade FlexTech Crossover Stand Bag.
- Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Tour Stand Bag.
- Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Speed Stand Bag.
- Callaway Hyperlite Zero Double Strap Stand Bag.
- Ping Hoofer Monsoon Stand Bag.
- PowaKaddy Dri Tech Cart Bag.
How many golf clubs are allowed in a bag?
You are allowed to carry up to 14 clubs for play (but you can have fewer). There is no restriction on the type of clubs you carry – for instance you can carry multiple putters, multiple drivers, or some left-handed clubs and some right-handed.