How to Organize A 6 Way Golf Bag
- Driver / 3 wood at the top.
- Other woods / hybrids in the next two slots.
- Irons in the two compartments in the middle.
- And then wedges and your putter at the bottom.
- How do you organize a 6-way bag? Keeping the same principle as the 8-way bag, place the driver, fairway woods, and hybrids in the rear two slots. The long and medium irons in the middle two, and short irons, wedges, and putter in the front slots. How do I avoid damaging clubs when retrieving or replacing them in the bag?
How do you set up a 14 slot golf bag?
A 14 slot golf bag has a divider for each club you should place each club in each slot, starting with your driver at the top, followed by your hybrids, then your irons, wedges, and putter. 14-slot golf bags are undoubtedly the best and easiest club bags you can use to organize your clubs.
How many towels should be in a golf bag?
How Many Towels Should Be in a Golf Bag? We recommend that you carry at least one towel in your bag, if not two. One will be enough for the primary purpose: keeping your equipment free of debris. A second is advisable for additional tasks, such as wiping sweat, keeping your grips dry, and cleaning your bag or shoes.
How do you organize a Taylor divider 14 inch golf bag?
You need to place the first 3-4 short irons on the slots. You could also put them on the pockets below and also on the right side of the bag. For instance, you could get the 6, 7, 8, and 9 irons. These ones are perfect for the slots and pockets below on the right of your bag.
How many dividers should a golf bag have?
Bottom line: Five to seven roomy sections for dividing clubs is plenty.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
What 14 clubs are in your bag?
Club Limits According to the USGA, a golfer is allowed to have 14 clubs in his bag. This may include three woods (driver, 3-wood and 5-wood), eight irons, (3-9 iron and pitching wedge), and putter. These are the standard 12 clubs in many golf bags.