- Installation. 1. Identify the front of your Golf Car enclosure by locating the interior yellow tag which reads “FRONT”. Drape the enclosure over the roof of your golf car with the zippered panel at the back. 2. Pull the cover from front to back onto the roof. Make sure the roof edges line up with the seams. 3. Zip the side and rear panels down over the car. 4.
How do you measure a golf cart cover?
Measure from left to right across the longest part of your golf cart. *Measure in a straight line across your golf cart, do not measure any contours. Measure from left to right across the widest part of your golf cart, including tires but not including any side mirrors.
How do you clean plastic golf cart windows and enclosures?
How to Clean Golf Cart Plastic Windows and Enclosures
- Spray the golf cart with a garden hose.
- Pour three cups of warm water into a spray bottle.
- Add in four spoonfuls of liquid dish detergent or car wash soap.
- Twist the lid onto the spray bottle and shake lightly to dissolve the soap and form suds.