Deleting Golf Courses From the Garmin Connect App
- Android: Press and hold the course and then select REMOVE.
- iOS: Swipe left on the course and then select Delete.
How do I delete a course from Garmin Connect?
To delete a golf course on the Garmin Connect app:
- On Android – press and hold course and select Delete (trash can icon)
- On iOS – swipe left on course and select Delete.
How do I update my Garmin golf course?
Go to www.garmin.com/courses for more information.
- Connect the device to the charging cradle.
- Connect the USB end of the charging cradle to a USB port on your computer.
- Start CourseView Updater.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I delete a course from my Garmin Vivoactive 3?
Deleting a Location
- Press the key.
- Select Navigate > Saved Locations.
- Select a location.
- Select Delete > Yes.
How do I get golf course on Garmin?
Before you play a course for the first time, you must download it using the Garmin Connect™ app.
- From the Garmin Connect app, select Download Golf Courses >.
- Select a golf course.
- Select Download. After the course finishes downloading, it appears in the list of courses on your vívoactive® 3 device.
How do I delete a scorecard from Garmin Connect?
Deleting a Scorecard at connect.garmin.com
- Sign in at connect.garmin.com.
- Select on the left hand side of the page.
- Select Scorecards.
- Select the scorecard you want to delete.
- Select in the top right hand corner.
- Select OK to confirm.
How do I delete Garmin Connect app from my Iphone?
Uninstalling a Connect IQ App
- Open the Connect IQ Store app.
- Select My Device. If you need to change devices, select.
- Select the correct “Installed Apps” field: My Watch Faces, My Device Apps, My Data Fields, My Widgets, or My Music.
- Select the app you wish to remove.
- Select Uninstall.
- Sync your device.
How do I download a course from Garmin Connect?
Downloading Golf Courses to Your Watch Using the Garmin Connect
- From the Garmin Connect app access the menu: Android: Select.
- Select Download Golf Courses.
- Select + (upper right corner)
- Search for a specific course by name.
- Select next to the desired course.
How do I reset my Garmin S2 golf watch?
- Press and hold Light/Power button, wait up to 30 seconds until device powers on/off.
- Press and hold the Down button and the Light/Power button.
- Release both buttons when the screen displays Clear user data select Yes.
- The setup screen will appear and the device will be set back to default factory settings.
How do I reset my Garmin golf app?
Restoring All Default Settings
- Hold the button.
- Select. > Reset.
- Select an option: To reset all of the device settings to the factory default values and delete all user-entered information, scorecards, and activity history, select Delete Data and Reset Settings.
How often does Garmin Update golf courses?
Garmin releases new CourseView updates periodically each year. These updates will add new courses and revisions to existing courses as Garmin is notified. New device software is released periodically to enhance device performance.