Arranging Clubs in a Golf Bag
- The first thing that you need to do is identify the type of golf bag you have.
- Keep the longest clubs on the back part of the bag.
- Always arrange clubs from left to right.
- Then arrange the irons in the next row.
- If there is a separate place for putter in your bag, there is not a problem.
How do you organize a 14 slot golf cart bag?
A 14 slot golf bag has a divider for each club you should place each club in each slot, starting with your driver at the top, followed by your hybrids, then your irons, wedges, and putter. 14-slot golf bags are undoubtedly the best and easiest club bags you can use to organize your clubs.
How do you set up a golf bag?
How to Set Up a Golf Bag
- When looking at golf bag, generally the front of the bag is the side furthest away from the strap.
- In the second row, put all of your long to mid range irons.
- In the final compartment will be your short wedges including the 8, 9, pitching wedge and sand wedge.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
How many towels should be in a golf bag?
How Many Towels Should Be in a Golf Bag? We recommend that you carry at least one towel in your bag, if not two. One will be enough for the primary purpose: keeping your equipment free of debris. A second is advisable for additional tasks, such as wiping sweat, keeping your grips dry, and cleaning your bag or shoes.
How many golf clubs should you have in your bag?
Club Limits According to the USGA, a golfer is allowed to have 14 clubs in his bag. This may include three woods (driver, 3-wood and 5-wood), eight irons, (3-9 iron and pitching wedge), and putter. These are the standard 12 clubs in many golf bags.
How do you arrange a 6 slot golf bag?
How to Organize A 6 Way Golf Bag
- Driver / 3 wood at the top.
- Other woods / hybrids in the next two slots.
- Irons in the two compartments in the middle.
- And then wedges and your putter at the bottom.
How do you fill a 14 way golf bag?
We would suggest arranging these in the front row of your bag, from left to right. Start with the pitching wedge first, then the gap, sand, and finally, the lob. The lob wedge should end up in the front right corner of your 14-slot golf bag.