Can you put a golf bag behind a golf cart?
- Putting the bag behind the cart with the clubs on the front doesn’t offer quicker access, either. When installing your cart bag on the golf cart, grabbing the clubs from the back is a bit hard. Sometimes back, I had my son arrange the clubs for me, and I, at some point, thought I had lost some of the clubs. I could hardly find them in the bag.
How do you organize a 14 slot golf cart bag?
A 14 slot golf bag has a divider for each club you should place each club in each slot, starting with your driver at the top, followed by your hybrids, then your irons, wedges, and putter. 14-slot golf bags are undoubtedly the best and easiest club bags you can use to organize your clubs.
How do you organize a 4 slot golf bag?
How to Organize A 4 Slot Golf Bag
- Driver / fairway woods at the top.
- Long irons stored in the center-left.
- Then mid and short irons go into the center-right section.
- And lastly, wedges + putter in the bottom.
How many dividers should a golf bag have?
Bottom line: Five to seven roomy sections for dividing clubs is plenty.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
How do you organize a 6 way golf bag?
How To Arrange A 6 Way Bag
- Driver and 3 wood in the top compartment.
- Fairway woods and hybrids in next two compartments.
- Irons across the center two areas.
- Wedges and putter on the bottom.