Arranging Clubs in a Golf Bag
- The first thing that you need to do is identify the type of golf bag you have.
- Keep the longest clubs on the back part of the bag.
- Always arrange clubs from left to right.
- Then arrange the irons in the next row.
- If there is a separate place for putter in your bag, there is not a problem.
How do you organize clubs in a 14 way golf bag?
We would suggest arranging these in the front row of your bag, from left to right. Start with the pitching wedge first, then the gap, sand, and finally, the lob. The lob wedge should end up in the front right corner of your 14-slot golf bag.
What goes where in my golf bag?
Use the top and front (most accessible) side pockets to store the most frequently used items (tees, spare balls, ball markers and divot repair tools). Use the less-accessible pockets to store occasional use items (rules book, spare golf gloves, sunglasses, suntan lotion, insect repellent, snacks, mints, cough drops).
How do I organize my clubs in a 6 way golf bag?
How To Arrange A 6 Way Bag
- Driver and 3 wood in the top compartment.
- Fairway woods and hybrids in next two compartments.
- Irons across the center two areas.
- Wedges and putter on the bottom.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
Where do you put tees on a golf bag?
Most golf bags have two pockets for carrying items on the lower back of the bag. In the smaller of the pockets, keep your tees. This pocket is also higher up the bag giving you easier access since theoretically you should be using more tees than golf balls.
How do I organize my 8 way golf bag?
To organize your 8-way golf bag, you will need to pair up similar clubs and place them in the same slots. You’ll want to order them in ascending order of loft, pairing your driver and woods, your hybrids, your irons, wedges, and keep a separate slot for your putter.
How many dividers should your golf bag have?
Bottom line: Five to seven roomy sections for dividing clubs is plenty.
What is the nicest golf bag?
Best Golf Bags
- Titleist Players 4 Plus StaDry Stand Bag.
- Motocaddy HydroFlex Stand Bag.
- TaylorMade FlexTech Crossover Stand Bag.
- Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Tour Stand Bag.
- Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Speed Stand Bag.
- Callaway Hyperlite Zero Double Strap Stand Bag.
- Ping Hoofer Monsoon Stand Bag.
- PowaKaddy Dri Tech Cart Bag.
What bags do golf pros use?
What golf bags do the pros use? pros use Staf golf bags and largely because that’s has the the largest billboard they can put on the side of the bag and they’re not having to carry If.
Are full-length dividers good?
The full-length dividers do a tremendous job of keeping the golf clubs in good shape and ensuring that they don’t touch each other while in the golf bag.