- Arrange your clubs from left to right in descending order. Continue adding your clubs into the bag, working your way from top to bottom. Once you’ve placed your drivers and woods in the bag, begin placing your 4, 5, and 6 irons into the next few slots. Use the next three slots for your 7, 8, and 9 irons.
How should I organize my golf clubs in my bag?
Arranging Clubs in a Golf Bag
- The first thing that you need to do is identify the type of golf bag you have.
- Keep the longest clubs on the back part of the bag.
- Always arrange clubs from left to right.
- Then arrange the irons in the next row.
- If there is a separate place for putter in your bag, there is not a problem.
How do I organize my 8 way golf bag?
To organize your 8-way golf bag, you will need to pair up similar clubs and place them in the same slots. You’ll want to order them in ascending order of loft, pairing your driver and woods, your hybrids, your irons, wedges, and keep a separate slot for your putter.
What goes where in my golf bag?
Use the top and front (most accessible) side pockets to store the most frequently used items (tees, spare balls, ball markers and divot repair tools). Use the less-accessible pockets to store occasional use items (rules book, spare golf gloves, sunglasses, suntan lotion, insect repellent, snacks, mints, cough drops).
How do I organize my 6 divider golf bag?
How to Organize A 6 Way Golf Bag
- Driver / 3 wood at the top.
- Other woods / hybrids in the next two slots.
- Irons in the two compartments in the middle.
- And then wedges and your putter at the bottom.
How many dividers should a golf bag have?
Bottom line: Five to seven roomy sections for dividing clubs is plenty.
How many golf clubs are allowed in a bag?
You are allowed to carry up to 14 clubs for play (but you can have fewer). There is no restriction on the type of clubs you carry – for instance you can carry multiple putters, multiple drivers, or some left-handed clubs and some right-handed.
How do you organize a Callaway 14 divider golf bag?
We would suggest arranging these in the front row of your bag, from left to right. Start with the pitching wedge first, then the gap, sand, and finally, the lob. The lob wedge should end up in the front right corner of your 14-slot golf bag.
How do you organize your golf clubs in your bag Reddit?
Is there a general rule for what clubs go together, in what pocket, etc?
- Place the shorter clubs in the bottom compartment if you are going to carry your bag around the course.
- Place your mid to long irons in the middle compartment of the bag.
- Slide your woods into the top of the bag.
Where do you put tees on a golf bag?
Most golf bags have two pockets for carrying items on the lower back of the bag. In the smaller of the pockets, keep your tees. This pocket is also higher up the bag giving you easier access since theoretically you should be using more tees than golf balls.
What is the nicest golf bag?
Best Golf Bags
- Titleist Players 4 Plus StaDry Stand Bag.
- Motocaddy HydroFlex Stand Bag.
- TaylorMade FlexTech Crossover Stand Bag.
- Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Tour Stand Bag.
- Sun Mountain H2NO Lite Speed Stand Bag.
- Callaway Hyperlite Zero Double Strap Stand Bag.
- Ping Hoofer Monsoon Stand Bag.
- PowaKaddy Dri Tech Cart Bag.