In a classic 4-way top bag the ideal split will be: Two woods and a hybrid (or long iron) in the top, three irons middle right, three irons middle left and four short irons in the wide bottom.
- How To Arrange Golf Clubs In A 4 Divider Bag? Classic 4-way top bags should split the top into two woods and a hybrid (or long iron), the middle into three irons, the left into three irons, and the right into four short irons. Table of contents
How do you organize a 4 slot golf bag?
How to Organize A 4 Slot Golf Bag
- Driver / fairway woods at the top.
- Long irons stored in the center-left.
- Then mid and short irons go into the center-right section.
- And lastly, wedges + putter in the bottom.
What order should I put my golf clubs in bag?
Arranging Clubs in a Golf Bag
- The first thing that you need to do is identify the type of golf bag you have.
- Keep the longest clubs on the back part of the bag.
- Always arrange clubs from left to right.
- Then arrange the irons in the next row.
- If there is a separate place for putter in your bag, there is not a problem.
How many dividers should a golf bag have?
Bottom line: Five to seven roomy sections for dividing clubs is plenty.
How do you set up a 14 slot golf bag?
A 14 slot golf bag has a divider for each club you should place each club in each slot, starting with your driver at the top, followed by your hybrids, then your irons, wedges, and putter. 14-slot golf bags are undoubtedly the best and easiest club bags you can use to organize your clubs.
How many towels should be in a golf bag?
How Many Towels Should Be in a Golf Bag? We recommend that you carry at least one towel in your bag, if not two. One will be enough for the primary purpose: keeping your equipment free of debris. A second is advisable for additional tasks, such as wiping sweat, keeping your grips dry, and cleaning your bag or shoes.
Are full length dividers good?
The full-length dividers do a tremendous job of keeping the golf clubs in good shape and ensuring that they don’t touch each other while in the golf bag.
Why do some golf bags have 15 dividers?
Because that’s the USGA limit on how many golf clubs you can have in your set. But there are a handful of bags that have a 15th slot for an umbrella, ball fetcher, or other golf accessories.
Why do golf bags have 15 dividers?
The purpose of any golf bag divider system is to keep your clubs organized and easy to access, they are also designed to hopefully prevent your clubs from banging against each other and reduce chatter. This was a big selling feature for those that carried multiple clubs with covers.
How do you arrange golf clubs in a 14 divider stand bag?
You need to place the first 3-4 short irons on the slots. You could also put them on the pockets below and also on the right side of the bag. For instance, you could get the 6, 7, 8, and 9 irons. These ones are perfect for the slots and pockets below on the right of your bag.
How do I organize my cart golf bag?
Arranging Golf Clubs in Your Bag in 7 Easy Steps
- Empty your golf bag.
- Go through your items.
- Clean your golf clubs.
- Start with the longest clubs.
- Add in the irons.
- The shorter clubs.
- Add the accessories.
What 14 clubs are in your bag?
Club Limits According to the USGA, a golfer is allowed to have 14 clubs in his bag. This may include three woods (driver, 3-wood and 5-wood), eight irons, (3-9 iron and pitching wedge), and putter. These are the standard 12 clubs in many golf bags.