Shipping Golf Clubs with UPS vs. FedEx
|FedEx||2 Day Shipping||$336.39|
|FedEx||Standard Overnight Shipping||$433.18|
|Ship Sticks||Ground Shipping||$74.99|
|Ship Sticks||3 Day Express Shipping||$89.99|
- If the weight of your golf bag exceeds, you would have to pay an overweight fee of $50. Ryanair With Ryanair, the answer to the question – how much do airlines charges for shipping golf bags would be $35-$50. As long as your golf bag does not exceed 20 kg, that is the only fee that would be applied.
What is the cheapest way to ship a golf bag?
USPS. The United States Postal Services (USPS) is likely your cheapest way to ship clubs. Check our rate calculator real quick to see. Bonus of using USPS is they provide free Priority Mail Cardboard Mailing Tubes for golf clubs.
How much does it cost to ship golf clubs USPS?
USPS Retail Ground delivery is $104 and also takes eight days. Regular Priority Mail would take four days and cost $124. Priority Mail Express can get your clubs to their destination in three days for $285. When you combine speed and price, UPS is the cheapest option to ship your golf clubs in three to four days.
How do I figure out shipping costs?
How to Use the USPS Shipping Calculator
- Navigate to the USPS Postage Price Calculator page.
- Enter the details of your letter or package.
- Select the shipment type.
- Compare shipping options.
- Add Extra Services.
- Hit “Continue” for your result.
- Pay for shipping and print postage for your shipment.
What is the least expensive way to ship golf clubs?
Save Time and Money with Ship Sticks’ Cheapest Rates
- Luckily, Ship Sticks offers the cheapest alternative to traveling with your clubs.
- Due to the number of clubs shipped annually, Ship Sticks can offer the cheapest rates for shipping golf clubs.
Can I ship a golf bag?
Before picking a box, you’ll need to measure your golf bag. If it has a hard travel case, a corrugated container isn’t required. For an additional fee, you can ship your clubs using this hardened option. All the packing assistance you need can be found using the FedEx Office Pack and Ship service.
What size box do I need to ship a golf bag?
Yes, it can be shipped FedEx. If you’d like to ship one golf club, our recommendation would be the 6’x 6’x 48′ Box or the 5” x 5” x 65” Box depending on the size of the golf club. This is a standard item at all U-Haul store locations.
How much does it cost to ship a 5 lb box USPS?
How Much Does It Cost To Ship a 5lb Package? A five-pound package costs $7.81 to $14.32 to ship, depending on the destination and your carrier of choice. Depending on the nature of your business, if you’re able to keep most shipments at five pounds or less, it can save a lot of money in the long run.
Is Ship Sticks cheaper than FedEx?
However, Ship Sticks offers rates up to 60% cheaper than going directly through FedEx.
Can you ship a golf club with USPS?
Can I ship golf clubs with USPS? Yes, you can. However, Ship Sticks offers rates up to 60% cheaper than going directly through USPS.
How do I send a golf bag in the post?
Wrap the golf club shaft with 2 layers of bubble wrap and secure with tape. Wrap two pieces of bubble wrap around the golf club head and secure with tape. If you’re sending more than one club, wrap each one individually then bundle them closely together, using extra bubble wrap and parcel tape to secure them.
How much does the average golf club weigh?
Industry experts agree that most clubs weigh an average of 0.33 kilograms (0.73 pounds). This will equate to a total weight of 10.22 pounds (463 kilograms).