It’s just $20 for the entire day, regardless of how many holes you play or how long you stay on the course. Kids under 17 golf for free, and if there’s no one manning the golf course clubhouse, just drop a $20 in the slot for your round since the greens fees run on the honor system.
- Golf in the islands can be had for something other than $300 a round. Touring pros might not make annual visits to these courses, but the settings are as stunning, the trades as cooling, the three-putts as maddening and the post-round mai-tais as tasty as at the glamour courses.
How much does it cost to golf on the Big Island of Hawaii?
Cheapest Golf Courses on the Big Island (Hawaii Island) Adults can play for $15 per day, and there is no limit to the number of rounds you can play. Juniors 17 years and under can play free of charge with an accompanying adult.
How much does it cost to golf at Kapalua Maui?
The Plantation Course is $395 (plus tax) and comes with a shared cart fee. If you’re staying at Kapalua Resort the rate drops down to $365. If you wanted a cheaper option at the resort, The Bay Course at Kapalua is $235 standard or $215 for resort guests. (Click here for more info on rates.)
Where can I play golf in Hawaii?
Golf Courses on the Hawaiian Islands
- The Club at Kukuiula. Private. Koloa.
- Ocean Course at Hokuala. Resort. Lihue.
- Kauai Lagoons Golf Club. Resort. Lihue.
- Kiahuna Golf Club. Public. Koloa.
- Kukuiolono Golf Club. Public. Kalaheo.
- Wailua Golf Course. Public. Lihue.
- Ala Wai Golf Course. Municipal. Honolulu.
- Bay View Golf Park. Public. Kaneohe.
Which island has the best golf in Hawaii?
‘ Speaking of climates, the Big Island arguably has the best golf weather in the world, especially on the Kohala Coast on the northwest side of the island. This is where you’ll find many of the Big Island’s top resorts and courses.
How many golf courses are on the Big Island of Hawaii?
Big Island. The island of Hawaii has 16 golf clubs: Big Island Country Club, Kailua-Kona.
Where does the PGA play in Maui?
The Plantation Course is the site of the PGA TOUR’s Sentry Tournament of Champions each January featuring an elite field of previous year’s PGA TOUR winners.
Where is the golf tournament in Hawaii?
“I expect to succeed,” he said of his first foray into the PGA Tour Champions at this week’s Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai Golf Club in Ka’upulehu-Kona, Hawaii.
Where is Sentry being played?
The PGA Tour has kicked off the 2022 calendar year in paradise. A 38-player field full of winners is at Kapalua’s Plantation Course once again for the 2022 Sentry Tournament of Champions.