To find out the model and year of your Yamaha Golf Cart the first thing you will need is to find your cart’s SERIAL NUMBER.
- Under the seat where the floor board meets the motor compartment.
- Under the rear bumper on the frame.
- Under driver side glove box.
- If you own an Yamaha Golf Cart you can determine the year and model by finding the serial number identification plate usually located under the glove box area on the driver side. Also can be found under the seat towards the floor of the cart or on the golf cart chassis under the rear bumper. More › 179 People Used More Offers Of Store ››
How do I know what year my Yamaha Golf Cart is?
If you are trying to determine the year of your Yamaha golf cart, you will first need to find the golf cart’s identification plate or sticker or have the vehicle’s serial number and date code. Usually found under the seat, under the driver side glove box area or on the chassis towards the rear of the golf cart.
What year is my golf cart by serial number?
The serial number of each vehicle is printed on a bar code decal. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number
‘A’ indicate the
vehicle model. The following four digits ‘B’ indicate the model year and production week during which the vehicle was built.
What are the different Yamaha golf cart models?
Yamaha has released three series of golf carts: the G Series, the Drive Series, and the Adventurer Series. Most collections include both gas and electric models, so keep that in mind as you search for your model year.
How do you read a golf cart serial number?
The serial number of each vehicle is printed on a bar code decal. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number “A” indicate the vehicle model. The following four digits “B” indicate the model year and production week during which the vehicle was built.
How do I look up a serial number?
Android tablet Settings feature
- Option one: Open Settings > About Tablet > Status > Serial Number.
- Option two: For most products, the serial number can be viewed at the bottom of the device back cover.
How much is a 10 year old golf cart worth?
Street legal golf carts that are five to 10 years old usually go for $5,000 to $6,000. A standard cart that is five to eight years old normally sells for $2,000 to $4,000.
How many cc is a Yamaha golf cart?
At 357cc and 11.4 horsepower, it is Yamaha’s most fuel-efficient carburetor engine.